S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW


THIS(on top) pretty much says everything.
I'll TRY to update this blog okays?
Hectic week manz, firstly was all the exams and whatnots. And i PASSED AMATHS! OMG. Good gracious miracle of the big bang!

Secondly, was the captains and vice captains voting. Gods, full blown argument for a whole hour.
AND it is still not resolved. I do think that lao shi should take time and actually listen and take in our opinions, not just wanting her way with anything. But we were at fault too, for shouting/arguing with her. Lets just resolve this peacefully. (I hope)

Oh yeah! I want to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!
And I do have a sudden interest in Greek mythology. I think all the gods are cool(and evil)!

And for now, I LOVE to eat M&M Dark Chocolate.
It's AWESOME.
Chocolate makes you happy~~~


0 comment[s] | back to top