S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

missing....
Today was like boring. Now is like raining and raining like there is no tomorrow... Today, Ms Tan didn't come. First two periods was science, it was ok, doing the diffusion experiment. Then aesthetics(AE), it was super fun. After recess was Maths. Since Ms Tan wasn't here, we have to do homework of course. One is notes on the new chapter, the other was some maths sums(it was HARD). But the relive teacher ask us to do both paper, then I was like thinking*one is notes, the other then is homework, and u want us to do the notes on the new chapter also???!!!-_-* so I just do the homework. I think until I headache ah, so hard, got one question I don't know. So angry.Then literature even worse, I pass up the ws to her already then she say dun have my paper, then redo lor...... then got chinese test, sure fail one.... dun wan to talk about it lah.... haiz, today so weird, like Ms Tan never come, Annabel thinks that yesterday Ms Tan ran with us one round then become sick, then I was like thinking *impossible lor, if Ms Tan run 1 round then sick, then the whole 2H should be like super sick lor, cause we all ran 12 rounds.....
~End~

0 comment[s] | back to top