the seperation....
Today, I went to school as normal. Then, I gave Crystal her belated birthday present. We had geography, then maths, then PE. PE was horrible. We had to run 2.4km. I run like xiao then in the end Denise didn't count two of my rounds. But at least she change for me then I finally complete the 12 rounds. Then go canteen for recess lah... all my classmates the face is red colour one nor. Then later got science, the Mr Lim is like looking through everybody's mindmap. He insulted almost everybody's mindmap lor. Then I got fed up lah, cause I totally dun like to do mindmap mah. Then got CD. Must present the Career Guidance thing. My group is the last group to present. Then suay suay Ms Tan laptop hang. Hang already restart, then still never mind ah, laptop ok already then the visualiser spoil. Wah lao, wanna vomit blood ah. Then got no powerpoint lor, must present verbally. ~End~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |