PTM
OMG! Today got no school! Yay. But have to go PTM lor. I reached school about 10.40am. Crystal was in the room already. I sat outside and took out my storybook to read. After that, Jillian went in, then Yunwei, then me, then Nicole and then Geraldine I think. As for the ppl after Geraldine I dunno already.(Cause I went off le) Ya, then Ms Tan was wearing like a yellow top, knee-length office skirt and high heels. o.O She look nice, but still a bit weird. I just stare at my report book(which was in my mum hands for the whole 10 minutes) when my mum and Ms Tan were talking. The conversation between Ms Tan and my mum was something like this: (translated version) My mum and Ms Tan were talking in chinese for the first few sentences.o.O Ms Tan(Purple) Mum(Green) Me(blue) Thoughts(*...*) Actions (^...^) Ms Tan: ^Hands over the report book and my exams paper^ Mum: ^Flipping my report book^ Ms Tan: She did quite well for the papers. Ms Tan: But her English very bad. Me: *??? My English very bad meh???!!!I got B3 lor....* Ms Tan: ....so her History and Literature also not so gd. Because these subjects are related to English. Me: *Yah, I don't deny that* ^3 minutes of silence^ Mum: ^to me^ See lah. Your Literature is lowest. Almost lowest. Me: No lor! Ms Tan: ^Staring at us^ Me: ^Staring at my report book again^ ^Pause^ Hah, they started talking in english le. Ms Tan: So ask her to read more storybook. *Kind of ironic lor, cause I was holding a storybook when I went into the classroom* Mum: Yah, she got read. ^Pause^ Mum: So is she average in class? Ms Tan: Emm... She is above average. But she has to work harder if she wants to get into the top class, which has 40+ students. Ms Tan: She can go into the second top class. Me: *I am not aiming for the top class.....* ^Pause^ Mum: Is she very quiet in class? Ms Tan: Yah. ^Pause^ Mum: Are you her maths teacher? Ms Tan: Yah. ^Pause^ Mum: So is she going to the art stream or science stream? Ms Tan: Science stream. *Obvious lor. My science so gd. and I dun really like art. I already made up my mind to take science anyway* Ms Tan: She can take Amaths and Emaths also. Me : *Duh.... of course I taking Amaths* *4 minutes of silence again. Cause both my mum and Ms Tan didn't know wat to say* Me: ^Still staring at the same spot on the report book^ Ms Tan: ^She broke the silence^ So do you have anymore questions? Mum: No. Ms Tan: ^Hand us some survey about the PTM and a pen^ Me and my mum: ^Stood up and walks off to the row of tables on the right to fill in the survey^ Yah, so my mum asked me how to write the survey. I was like:"You are supposed to fill this in. not me. Fill in yourself." So she filled it in. I took the pen and the survey and passed it to Ms Tan. Then me and my mum went off to Riverale Plaza to eat lunch and pay tuition fee. The ppl who went before me talked a lot. But when come to me and my mum, like talked very little. Talk for a while, then pause for 30 sec, talk for a while, then pause for 30 sec. Super weird and scary. ~End~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |