today is horrible.
Today Ms Tan did the Profiling. Made me very nervous and sad. I didn't say more than 40 words. Mostly just nodding and shaking my head. Ms Tan like so concern about me, then I like didn't dare to look at her, so suddenly I found my fingers super fascinating. I got this problem with teachers and eye contact. Ms tan asked,"Do you have siblings?" I said,"Ya, 2 sisters." Ms Tan asked,"How old?" I replied,"Em, 27 and 29." Ms Tan said"HUH!? SO OLD!?"O.O She is amazed, I guess, because my sisters are older than Ms Tan.(I think) I am like nodding away. Ms Tan asked,"Have you been always this quiet and shy?" I am like,"Ya, since young." Pls lor, when I in still in pri 2, my aunt call me to open the door for her, I like so scared that I ran into my room and didn't come out for 30 min. I dunno wat happened to her. When this uncle came to drill something, I scared until I went into the toilet and locked the door. I think I express myself better on msn. Cause I need not see the other person, so... less shy I guess. PS. I think that Ms Tan though I got Autism or something like that. ~End~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |