Don't read if u hate science/got short attention span
Wat the shit. Today's History and Science paper was like..... HORRIBLE!!! History was like, ah......., emm....... super hard? I wrote like 2 sentence for those questions that is worth like 4-5 marks. Sqeeze everything I can remember on the paper already(which is not a lot, in fact, very little). I tried my best.... but will still fail. I estimated my History to get about 40% bah. I would NOT look forward to the booking Mr Sim will gimme. I think he meant it, OMFG. continued.... *points down* Usually Science I have a lot of confidence one(cause it is my best subject?). But I see the paper my whole face like blank one nor. O.O<-^big big eyes^ Section A ok lah. About 25/30 Section B(Physics) was ok lah. Not that bad. About 20/30 Section C(Chemistry) also ok, but the outer shell atom thingy I dunno how to do. About 23/30 Section D(Biology) was like horrible. It was super hard.(Mostly because I didn't listen in Mr Lim lesson)(But not my fault, he never teach well). And wat shit lah, stupid Lock and key thing(wat the hell isit anyway?). It cost me 4 precious mark. OMFG.... wat the hell is the definition of enzymes anyway? I put 'It is a protein which function as a biocatalyst.' Pls lor, I dun even know wat I writing. Wth is biocatalyst?*blank face again* And wat isit with enzymes, almost like 9/10 of Section D is all about enzymes. About 10/30 Total estimated mark:65% only T_T Oh damn, tmr got geography and literature exam. Geog:do my best Lit: dun bother study, cause I will fail anyway. ~End~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |