S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

stupid......
Haha, today so funny. I go Hougang Mall with Vivian after tuition, then later we take bus to Rivervale Mall to go extra tuition. At Hougang Mall, I went to the toilet, while Vivian wait for me outside. This woman about 50 years old was in front of me. I saw her turn into the Gents toilet. Then when I reached the Ladies, I giggled lah. Wanted to laugh out loud, but ppl will think that I crazy one, so I just giggled to myself. Then, I joined the long queue of woman waiting for the toilet. Then when I turned back, I saw the woman coming out of the Gents then queueing for the Ladies. Haha, super funny. The queue super long lor, so wait until it is my turn then go in the cubicle. After I washed my hands, I walked outside to join Vivian. I asked her if she got see the woman in front of me walked into the gents. Then Vivian said she saw it, But she thought the woman go to the lift or something like that. Then I told her what happened. Then we both giggle and giggle until somach pain........ to say the truth, the woman super stupid lah, number one, all the woman are going in one direction only, that is towards the Ladies lah(From outside u just walk straight then it is the ladies), number two, Rite in front there is the big L there. Obvious it is the ladies rite?, number three, the ladies is just in front of her, then she go turn left(the gents has a big G there)......
~End~

0 comment[s] | back to top