S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

-_-|||
Hiaz, exams... tmr got chinese paper, sure fail one. And my mum hor, nag nag nag, say must study chinese, even though the next day got english paper. Very irritating neh. Is like everything is not important except chinese. Like I just dun understand her lor, wat so important about chinese? I hate chinese so much lor. I sux at chinese, SO WAT!? Why can't she say that maths is important or science is important?(cause that is my two best subjects) Why must she say that chinese is important?(And I never pass chinese in my whole life)(ok, exaggerating. I pass only twice, IN MY WHOLE LIFE)(And chinese is my worse subject). Why must she say that the subject I hate most is so important? I hate her nagging, I hate her "Chinese is very important u know?". I hate her"Go study your chinese now." Dun wan talk about chinese anymore. Anyway, today got like 5 periods of maths. Tiring. But got no choice lah. Wah wah, Ms Tan took our PE lesson, so sad. Nvm. Haiz, I go study le, if not my mum will nag again, like now.....
~End~

0 comment[s] | back to top