|
|
ewwwwwyyyyy
My god sia, Today went to training, then went home, then went to competition. I didn't win ofc, but Jiayi did!! CONGRATS!!! After that, went to Toa Payoh interchange to take 88. I, was peacefully sitting there talking to Yunwei, when the man behind me eating something coughed, and to my horror, I felt something wet hit the back of my neck!! After an antagonising 5min, I swept my hand across my neck, and something dropped down on the floor. I was so disgusted. And apparently it didn't occur to me to sweep off that disgusting thing earlier, I think I didn't want to embarrass that man. Then my brain went crazy, I started thinking about all the saliva and food at the back of my neck, my hair and my hand, the amount of germs it carried(probably quite a few hundred thousands, maybe millions), and how inconsiderate that man is. Like HELLOooooooo, 21st century here, people COVER their mouths when they cough(esp when it has food in it), and apparently all those advertisement about H1N1 and proper hygeine didn't get to this guy. So after I went home, I spent like 30 min in the shower, shampooed twice and bathe twice. Just my luck to get coughed at.
I really do think that I might have Mysophobia
|
Who

A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
ewwwwwyyyyy
My god sia,
Today went to training, then went home, then went to competition.
I didn't win ofc, but Jiayi did!! CONGRATS!!!
After that, went to Toa Payoh interchange to take 88. I, was peacefully sitting there talking to Yunwei, when the man behind me eating something coughed, and to my horror, I felt something wet hit the back of my neck!!
After an antagonising 5min, I swept my hand across my neck, and something dropped down on the floor. I was so disgusted. And apparently it didn't occur to me to sweep off that disgusting thing earlier, I think I didn't want to embarrass that man.
Then my brain went crazy, I started thinking about all the saliva and food at the back of my neck, my hair and my hand, the amount of germs it carried(probably quite a few hundred thousands, maybe millions), and how inconsiderate that man is.
Like HELLOooooooo, 21st century here, people COVER their mouths when they cough(esp when it has food in it), and apparently all those advertisement about H1N1 and proper hygeine didn't get to this guy.
So after I went home, I spent like 30 min in the shower, shampooed twice and bathe twice.
Just my luck to get coughed at.
I really do think that I might have Mysophobia