Notice Board
Oh, today there was a talk. Sexuality talk. Filled with disgusting pictures and everything. Ewww x 100. Everybody was so disgusted with it. Stupid talk. Oh yeah, did notice board today with Yeeying, Yunwei, Crystal and Boonting, mad rush luh. Hahahah, the orange splats are nice:] and everything else is so nice!! But not completed yet. Yeahyeah. Then walked till the row of trees outside sch, then yunwei and xinyi ran. Yunwei shouted, "Run!!! 88!!!!" Then I didn't understand at first, until I saw 88 rite behind me. I turned and ask crystal,"Should I run?" coz like those 2 are like halfway there le. Crys was like "YES!!!" so I ran like *&%#*!$*@ Urgh, then I felt guilty leaving Yeeying there. Very guilty. Oh yeah, my aching in my shoulders stopped!! Like omg, finally, after 3 torturing days. Coz team had to do 15 push-up, then PE had to do 10. Horrible. Right crystal?? Urgh, heres a picture!(dandelion with lots of water droplets) ![]() 0 comment[s] | back to top |