S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

4 days of activities
woots, didn't update for a long long time. too many things to say.
Wednesday...
Nzone C div, coz of SPA, me, yunwei, crystallisation and yeeying cannot leave early. so the 4 of us have to rush there after sch. Walked to compass, took mrt to douby gault(sp error??), change line to sembawang, walked to bus stop and took bus to the sch. reached there and just saw the last match. then soon after went home??
We won 5:0 :)))

Thursday....
Skipped chinese *silly smile*, cheer for juniors and everything.
We won 4:1 :)))

Friday ...
Trained and everything. realised that hannah her surname is nah:) so is hannah nah:) hahahaha, funny incident with yunwei.
Under the table, I pointed up, which means shang 4 xuan 2, Then she said "shang xuan" out loud, hahahahaha.*anyway nobody would understand except all the TT girls:)*

Saturday ...
Nothing special except that I heard my name mentioned 6 times in 5 minutes by teachers.

will upload pictures next time:)

0 comment[s] | back to top