short hair
Short Hair!!!! Nope, not talking about you, Yunwei. Yeah, my mum brought me to the $10 10min hair thingy. So went to cut my hair. Layered it a bit, the cut hair guy damn kaisu lah, layer teeny weeny bit only. Now my hair the length close to Yunwei last time the length. Like my hair:) Lets see each other hair then, KYW:) Oh, I hate to say this, But I miss training. I just said that. omgomgomgomgomg Yeah, I got so bored at home that I just think of smacking that stupid 1g ping pong ball. But most of it I just miss Yunwei:) and Yeeying:) and Boonting:) and Crystal:) and Hyperactive Juniors:) But, not teachers:(((((( [edited] *oh yeah the pictures* all taken my me okay? except for those with me in it Apartment  View of Gold Coast beach from the rental apartment  The inside of the apartment? I like the barstools:)  The balcony, with that thien teh fir tree in the middle of nowhere. Dreamworld
 me and the kangaroo:) A Koala Bear!!! Seaworld My nicest pic:) See? I can be a photographer:) wat is this fish? Butterfly fish I think  Seaworld Show, super cute the seal. Seal doing CPR hahaha, idk how to describe this. Woh, a Polar Bear playing with a air filled barrel, but apparently it is so strong that the barrel became squashed. Dolphin show was amazing, but they should give warnings before the dolphins do their tricks. Totally different from the dolphins at sentosa.  Look at that tiny jackfruit at the base of the tree and on the floor  My cousin and the errrr, goat. at the fruitfarm???? yeah, a fruitfarm has a goat  Lots of lotus in a pond. Movieworld  My cousins and me at a nice background. On the day we are leaving, their sunrise is at 4am, woke up and saw these amazing views      At the plane:)  hahaha, look at the other planes, so colourful. .JPG)  The Great Desert in Austraila 
|
short hair
Short Hair!!!!
Nope, not talking about you, Yunwei.
Yeah, my mum brought me to the $10 10min hair thingy.
So went to cut my hair.
Layered it a bit, the cut hair guy damn kaisu lah, layer teeny weeny bit only.
Now my hair the length close to Yunwei last time the length.
Like my hair:)
Lets see each other hair then, KYW:)
Oh, I hate to say this, But I miss training. I just said that. omgomgomgomgomg
Yeah, I got so bored at home that I just think of smacking that stupid 1g ping pong ball. But most of it I just miss Yunwei:) and Yeeying:) and Boonting:) and Crystal:) and Hyperactive Juniors:)
But, not teachers:((((((
[edited]
*oh yeah the pictures*
all taken my me okay? except for those with me in it
Apartment

View of Gold Coast beach from the rental apartment

The inside of the apartment? I like the barstools:)

The balcony, with that thien teh fir tree in the middle of nowhere.
Dreamworld

me and the kangaroo:)
A Koala Bear!!!
Seaworld
My nicest pic:) See? I can be a photographer:) wat is this fish? Butterfly fish I think

Seaworld Show, super cute the seal. Seal doing CPR
hahaha, idk how to describe this.
Woh, a Polar Bear playing with a air filled barrel, but apparently it is so strong that the barrel became squashed.
Dolphin show was amazing, but they should give warnings before the dolphins do their tricks.
Totally different from the dolphins at sentosa.

Look at that tiny jackfruit at the base of the tree and on the floor

My cousin and the errrr, goat. at the fruitfarm???? yeah, a fruitfarm has a goat

Lots of lotus in a pond.
Movieworld

My cousins and me at a nice background.
On the day we are leaving, their sunrise is at 4am, woke up and saw these amazing views





At the plane:)

hahaha, look at the other planes, so colourful.
.JPG)

The Great Desert in Austraila
