Elementz
Yosh, ppl.Today was last day of sch, happyyy and saddd at the same time. Cleaning of classroom was tiring, but heys, the tables were clean... Shitty sia, sit at gym talk about thingys, then later have to go library go do the elementz talk, when me and the other sec 2s reach there, the talk was over-.- hahaha, then went to discuss about clean energy with my group-.-, with Mr Chang talking about idk what beside me. Then I though everybody left, so I rushed back to the 2H's CT venue to take bag and like maybe meet with Yeeying or something, then got shock sia, I thought nobody, then when I stepped into the classroom, everybody was posing for a pic. I was at the door with my mouth hanging open, literally hanging open(wa lao, damn embaressing) hahaha, stoned there for a while, then was asked to pose too, so hahaha, did. Went back to OLN for idk-what-reason, just don't feel like going home, so tagged along with Yeeying and Seraphina. nothing much really happened. Sian neh, tmr got training..... 0 comment[s] | back to top |