|
|
Tagged by dear Yunwei
MY GODS! Teh day has come! exams are soooooooo ooooovvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr.*byebye, till next year exams* eh, Science was freaking hard. like wtf, so hard luh, wats with the stupid digestive system and reproductive systems, and wtf is woman and man gamete? I am writing all about gamete and I don't even know wtf it is. I just deduced it is the reproductive shit cell. Mrs wats-her-name? also never teach us wat is gamete(or maybe i didn't listen) OMGS, I cannot stand failing science, like WAT IF I FAIL??!!! I never ever fail science before!! I would probably crawl in a hole and stay there till World War III. Like failing other subject won't be bad enough. Chinese, fail. Geography, fail. Literature, fail. History, fail. Art, close to failing. Oh gods, my future is so over. mums gonna blow like a bomb when she sees my result. both sis gonna blow like 10'000 volcanoes when they see my results. goodbye internet life. Maybe i will get banned from the com. who knows.
F***ing B*st**d, Hope you die from Lung Cancer, SARS, Bird Flu, The Black Death, HIV, AIDS, Influenza, Pneumonia, Osteoporosis, Panphobia, Parkinson's Disease, Body Louse, Head Louse, Leukemia, get bombed into 1'000 septillion pieces by Osama, get slaughtered in a slaughterhouse like a cow, get eaten by maggots slowly and painfully, get bitten by 10 million ants, get stung by 10 million bees, get put in a 190 million degree Celsius furnace then get soaked by liquid Nitrogen. (shit, I just broke my promise of no bad words on this site)
Quiz! By my dear Yunwei. 1.The person who tagged you is? ~ Khooyunwei 2.Your relationship with him/her? ~ Secondary school friend^^ 3.Your 5 impressions of her. ~ Hyper, sugar free sugar high, tallllll, funny, bookworm:D 4.The most memorable thing she had done for you. ~ Errr, the cow pencil holder :) 5.The most memorable thing she had said to u? ~ A farting ambulance!!!!! 6.If she become ur lover,you will? ~ Nope, Im a straight girl:) 7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be? ~ Hahaha, shrink, to become the same height as me :) 8.If she become your enemy, you will? ~ I don't think that will happen. 9. (Repeat Question) ~ Huh? 10.What is it you want to tell for her now?love you forever! ~ Errr, you are so tall that I cannot see your head:D okays, idk 11.Your overall impression of her is? ~ Super duper clever 12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you? ~ Errr, an idiotic girl with no looks, no body and have a brain the size of a peanut. 13.The characters you love of yourself are? ~ Idk.... 14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are? ~ Jealous 15.The most ideal person you want to be is?a happy person. POSITIVE:D ~ A beautiful one:) 16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them. ~ Thank you and god bless you:) 17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you. 1- Millie 2- Peiyu 3- Nicole 4- Eunice 5- Ingrid 6- Wanling 7- Anisia 8- ~okays, cannot think le, all those Yunwei tagged I dun wan tag, Don't torture them. 9- ~ 10- ~ 18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? ~ (Wanling) hahaha, Idk 19. Is no. 9 a male or female? ~ ~ 20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? ~ (Anisia and ~) okay, cannot answer. 21. What is no. 2 studying about? ~ (Peiyu) swimming. hahaha 22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? ~ (Nicole) today while walking to compass 23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? ~ ~ 24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? ~ (Millie) idk, But I know she has a really cute cousin:) 25. Will you woo no. 3? ~ (Nicole) hahaha, nope, But if I am a guy, Yep. 26. How about 7? ~ (Anisia)NO x 10'000 27. Is no. 4 single? ~ (Eunice)yep, definately. 28. What is the surname of no. 5? ~ Ingrid TAM(shit, isit Tam? or Tan?) 29. What is a hobby of no. 10? ~ ~ 31. Where is no. 2 studying at? ~ (Peiyu) CHIJ St Joseph's Convent 32. Talk about something for no. 1 ~ (Millie) My nice Junior:) 33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? ~ ~ 34. Where does no. 9 live? ~ ~ 35. What colour does no. 4 like? ~ (Eunice) GOTHGIRL LOVES BLACK 36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? ~ (Millie and Ingrid) Nope, I bet they don't even know each other. 37. Does no. 1 have any pets? ~ (Millie) nah, don't think so. 38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? ~ Anisia 39. What is no. 10 doing now? ~ ~ Finally ~end~
|
Who

A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
Tagged by dear Yunwei
MY GODS! Teh day has come! exams are soooooooo ooooovvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr.*byebye, till next year exams*
eh, Science was freaking hard. like wtf, so hard luh, wats with the stupid digestive system and reproductive systems, and wtf is woman and man gamete? I am writing all about gamete and I don't even know wtf it is. I just deduced it is the reproductive shit cell. Mrs wats-her-name? also never teach us wat is gamete(or maybe i didn't listen) OMGS, I cannot stand failing science, like WAT IF I FAIL??!!! I never ever fail science before!! I would probably crawl in a hole and stay there till World War III.
Like failing other subject won't be bad enough. Chinese, fail. Geography, fail. Literature, fail. History, fail. Art, close to failing.
Oh gods, my future is so over. mums gonna blow like a bomb when she sees my result. both sis gonna blow like 10'000 volcanoes when they see my results. goodbye internet life. Maybe i will get banned from the com. who knows.
F***ing B*st**d, Hope you die from Lung Cancer, SARS, Bird Flu, The Black Death, HIV, AIDS, Influenza, Pneumonia, Osteoporosis, Panphobia, Parkinson's Disease, Body Louse, Head Louse, Leukemia, get bombed into 1'000 septillion pieces by Osama, get slaughtered in a slaughterhouse like a cow, get eaten by maggots slowly and painfully, get bitten by 10 million ants, get stung by 10 million bees, get put in a 190 million degree Celsius furnace then get soaked by liquid Nitrogen.
(shit, I just broke my promise of no bad words on this site)
Quiz!
By my dear Yunwei.
1.The person who tagged you is?
~ Khooyunwei
2.Your relationship with him/her?
~ Secondary school friend^^
3.Your 5 impressions of her.
~ Hyper, sugar free sugar high, tallllll, funny, bookworm:D
4.The most memorable thing she had done for you.
~ Errr, the cow pencil holder :)
5.The most memorable thing she had said to u?
~ A farting ambulance!!!!!
6.If she become ur lover,you will?
~ Nope, Im a straight girl:)
7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
~ Hahaha, shrink, to become the same height as me :)
8.If she become your enemy, you will?
~ I don't think that will happen.
9. (Repeat Question)
~ Huh?
10.What is it you want to tell for her now?love you forever!
~ Errr, you are so tall that I cannot see your head:D okays, idk
11.Your overall impression of her is?
~ Super duper clever
12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
~ Errr, an idiotic girl with no looks, no body and have a brain the size of a peanut.
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
~ Idk....
14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
~ Jealous
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?a happy person. POSITIVE:D
~ A beautiful one:)
16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
~ Thank you and god bless you:)
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1- Millie
2- Peiyu
3- Nicole
4- Eunice
5- Ingrid
6- Wanling
7- Anisia
8- ~okays, cannot think le, all those Yunwei tagged I dun wan tag, Don't torture them.
9- ~
10- ~
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
~ (Wanling) hahaha, Idk
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
~ ~
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
~ (Anisia and ~) okay, cannot answer.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
~ (Peiyu) swimming. hahaha
22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
~ (Nicole) today while walking to compass
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
~ ~
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
~ (Millie) idk, But I know she has a really cute cousin:)
25. Will you woo no. 3?
~ (Nicole) hahaha, nope, But if I am a guy, Yep.
26. How about 7?
~ (Anisia)NO x 10'000
27. Is no. 4 single?
~ (Eunice)yep, definately.
28. What is the surname of no. 5?
~ Ingrid TAM(shit, isit Tam? or Tan?)
29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
~ ~
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
~ (Peiyu) CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
32. Talk about something for no. 1
~ (Millie) My nice Junior:)
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
~ ~
34. Where does no. 9 live?
~ ~
35. What colour does no. 4 like?
~ (Eunice) GOTHGIRL LOVES BLACK
36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
~ (Millie and Ingrid) Nope, I bet they don't even know each other.
37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
~ (Millie) nah, don't think so.
38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
~ Anisia
39. What is no. 10 doing now?
~ ~
Finally ~end~