S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

hahaha
YESTERDAY
hari raya! HOLIDAY! hahaha, My 1st sis bought me to Vivocity. Haha, went to eat Marche, this super expensive restaurant at Vivo. the food not very nice, and very very expensive. Yep, walked and talked all over Vivo. Shop here shop there, walked for like 5h++ hahaha, then took squeezedlikeasardine MRT home. haha, wore the new birthday present shirt from my sis.
Me and my new shirt!

:)
Me and My 1st sis^^
(I know I look ugly with that specs)
TODAY
Err, nothing much happened, except that Crystal looked cute in her new hairstyle. urgh, I tried to take a picture, but she block here block there, in the end got no pictureT.T
1 more day to Chinese paper
4 more days to Art paper
8 more papers to go.
8 more days to go.
Random facts:
=Haven finish 1st pg of art yet.
=Boonting still owes me a clip.
=Haven study Chinese.

0 comment[s] | back to top