S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

fun all the wayyyy
WOOOHOOO! 1 MORE DAY!
hahaha, today was really really fun.
okays, the lessons were like boring luh. But, got Table Tennis!
HAHAHA, damn embaressing, I went to locker, took my HE books and hugged it to my chest. I opened the gym door and walked in, then I tripped on the wiring of the fan and then fell. omgs luh. I only remember walking in, then I saw a mixture of brown and white(probably the colours of the wall and the floor), I remember I was still hugging my books, so I couldn't let go and stop my fall. I remember twisting my body(by instinct, like duh, who wants to fall flat on their faces), then feeling the impact of the fall, plus the weight of my body(which is like 32kg?).
I fell on my left side. Pain shot through my right knee and left hipbone(some how I landed on my right knee and my left hipbone)(what a mess...), scraped my left elbow.
Saw Chelsea's and Yeeying's worried faces, looks like only Chelsea and Yeeying and the Twins saw me fall.
So played with Yeeying for like 15 min, then played with the sec 1s. Then at 3.15, went down to Hall for CCA confromation, then went up and play again. then after CCA, me, Yunwei, Boonting and Yeeying played badminton using Tennis rackets! hahaha, played for like 1h till 6.30pm then went home with Yunwei. Now so uber hungry that I can eat a cow. hahaha, so on the bus talked about phobias! Yunwei told me to go search for some phobias. hahaha, and some stuffs.
HEARD A FARTING AMBULANCE. u know.... Yunwei*winks* ;D
OMGS, I dun think I can give birth anymore, the hipbone still hurts, with a gigantic blue black. My right knee has a blue black too. like omgs......
(Sadly, no one remembered my birthday is tmrTT.TT)
hahaha, found these phobias,
Triskaidekaphobia - irrational fear of the number 13(there are buildings where there is no 13th floor!)
Gynophobia - fear of woman
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- fear of the number 666(that must be the longest word ever! try reading it out!)
Venustraphobia - fear of beautiful women(WOW)
Chromophobia - meaning hatred/fear of colors
Olfactophobia - fear of smells
Aphephobia - fear of being touched

0 comment[s] | back to top