S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

UNGLAM
hahaha, went for the DR Ng stta compeptition. Woke up at 6.50AM, rushed like shit coz supposed to meet at kovan at 7.30+AM. so in the end, i arrived at like 7.20AM, and nobody was there yet except Millie. urgh, how I know so fast can reach Kovan..... took like 40min to reach Toa Payoh CC. damn cool the place. So I played 2 matches at 9 AM.
lose like 11:8 11:9 11:8, then another opponent 11:2 11:3 11:2
Ok lah, can gain experience can le, like Tania and Crystal and Clare win, can go to next round. cool. Then like trained there when there is free table. then I like realised at 12 that I can take pictures, and left Yunwei and Crystal playing match.
So took SUPER glam pictures when they playing with some sport sch opponent. then later when Yunwei and Crystal play finish their match they play with each other.
~~PICTURES!

<-Crystal ermm, butt? sry, was squating down, so dunno how to take. Crystal, Yeeying, Millie, Fionn



Crystal serving again(up)


(chicken wing serve=D)


Long legs!(down)




Before, During and After smack.


The process of serving.









After their matches,


Self obsessed Crystal, hugging herself after serving(jkjk)


ULTRA MAN!


0 comment[s] | back to top