E Learning
Woke up at like 7 =DThen went on msn then the sch website. Almost everybody on msn is online. Did HE finish, saw Mrs Goh face all over the pps, haha, she looks weird. Then got science, Mr Tan was like so slack, did the thing finish in 5 mins, rested for 1h+. Then was Chinese, yu lao shi set wwaaaaayyyy so much work, rushed and was late for english for 5 mins. English had to do Climate Regions on Australia, maybe Mrs Ho posted wrongly-.- yah, that "Wat causes forest fire in Australia?" I only wrote like 50+ words. Maths was angry K? urgh, I am like typing so hard that I think my keyboard is going to spoil. 9/10 NEH!!! WTF. and like I am 25th in class. A f***ing 92 in LEVEL(170+ ppl). OMFG. that is BELOW AVERAGE, B E L O W A V E R A G E. I never ever got below average from like pri 4 onwards(not that I can remember). OMFG. Read Nic blog after the E Learning thing and she posted about HE. I totally forgot about HE. so rushed the HE until now and I am finally finished with the Malay Banana Pancake. I know it sound weird, I just copy and paste from a malaysian food website. IT IS MALAY SNACK OK?! before Mrs Goh rejects my recipe again. Now I have to start on maths so yah..... blogging out of boredness... ~~sayonara PS I LOVE my blogskin. 0 comment[s] | back to top |