YESYESYES
OMFG, SHES GONE!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESspot the extra Y =P (she refering to that temporary maid) Yah, so here am I online and listening to 4 Minutes, when I am supposed to studying. oh ****. Apparently I "studied" Lit, but it is just useless. Maths.... starting at 8. ahhhhh, the stress!!! fine, 2 more days, only 2 more days.OMG, I can't convince myself. Oh, My 2nd sis bought a new 32 inch high resolution TV =D she put the living room TV into her room and then put the brand new TV into the living room. Damn cool, got the surround system as a free gift, but house no space, so put all the speakers in front. WASTE MONEY. like thousand + neh. 2nd sis still say want to save money....... nvm, got sis sponser can le:) Just blogging out of boredness, and why the hell am I bored, when I got like lots to study? urgh. like watever, just ranting here, IGNORE THIS POST To Yunwei, haha, gd news! the blue black disappeared! like finally. I gonna train hard so I wouldn't get smacked again. And train harder than anyone else. Definitely train really hard. ~~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |