S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

braindead
hiaz.
Geog, same old boring thing, did finish my 作业
AE. Guitar again.
Recess. Made up my mind to eat something other than spagetti tmr.
Chinese, nothing to say.
Maths, Ms Tan reteached the congruence.
CME and assembly, friggin shit. Got the New south wales things, at 1st it seems easy, then got no more time, then turned to the last page to do the hardest questions, hard like shit, wtf, how the hell we find how many digits there are in 10.5 to the power of 47? haha, but I think and answer is 95 digits, most ppl put 51 digits, which is like impossible. yah, so rushed like mad, for MCQ questions, those I don't know I just put C. lols
Yunwei got a new phone, when we go home that time I send her some of my really nice themes. then I lend her my phone so that she could listen to her favourite song. Then is like she on the volume to the loudest, which is like deafeningly loud(hellooosss, she was using the earpiece that time)
I was asking her"Huh!? Why you on so loud!?"
Yunwei"No sound!"
I stared at my phone and started laughing, I told her"hahaha, u haven even played the song yet nah" -.-'''
Yah, so 冈冈好Vivian was on that bus, so I went home with her, talked about new south wales paper on the way. Bought Greatables aka flexies for Yunwei, she got addicted to it^^
~~
HELLOSS!? HAVE U SEEN SUCH A STUPID PERSON BEFORE!? gonna post about it when I got time.
haha YES! My blog got 200 hits le^^ In like 3 weeks I think.

0 comment[s] | back to top