S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

hmm, doing my Lit project now.
Today was neutral.
AE was extremely fun.
Chinese got like a shit lot of homework.
Oh ya, Ms Tan changed our places in maths class. Last time is:
Denise! /Peiyu!
Nicole! /Me!
So sad, without Nicole and Denise then no more fun D': no more goldfish stories...T-TSo now is:
Jiaqi! /Peiyu!
Jean! /Me!
I love the new arrangement. But maybe will change again, so ok lah.
And I totally LOVE Jean watch. Very nice lor, and so unique!
Like to sit with Jean. Haha, she really brightens maths period up.
And like....shit, I lost my 30cm ruler, and I haven buy the bendable ruler. I dun like the hard hard one. Urgh, ****. Thats the reason why I hate MATHS!!!!

History change teacher, PERMANENTLY!!!! AAAHHHHH! THE HORROR!!!!
Mr Sim he teach very good lor. Suddenly change to some noob teacher.(I know I am harsh)I forgot her name:\
I totally gonna fail History now.

Then today the CME, the teacher(wats her name again?-.-)
She was saying that got this girl A(from our sch) de zhui le some other girl B from some other sch. The girl B say if she step out of the sch she will go beat her up. Then Mr Lim came into the picture and became the middle man. Yah, so everything is resolved.

I was sitting beside Charlotte at that time. So Charlotte was like saying"Wat if it was Mr Sim? I think he will get beaten up lor."
Then I told her" I think he will say *Yo peeps! Wats the problem man? Want to learn History? Ya all know about David Marshall and his stupidity?*Ya, then maybe he will get beaten up."
Then again, maybe he won't. Annabel told me that Mr Sim is learning taekwondo. Annabel saw him somewhere during her class or something like that. I think he and Annabel black belt le bah...
And Annabel want Mr Sim to bow to her. LOLS!


I wonder,
When I am sad, will anybody comfort me?
When I cry, will anybody offer me a tissue?
If one day I disappear, will anybody notice?
Am I nothing in everybody's life?

0 comment[s] | back to top