S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Shopping
Yay! Just came back from Hougang Mall.
Gone shopping with Jiaqi for Ethel's present.
Bought Ethel a _____and a ____*hehe, monday then tell u all*
Arrived at 1.30pm, went to eat pepper lunch.
Whoa, we like shop from 2pm to 6pm lor. Cannot decide wat to buy for Ethel.
Cannot believe me and Jiaqi just shop 4h straight for Ethel's present. And u know HM shops quite boring, but we got a lot of things to choose from, so shop very long lor.
Then stopped by the arcade to play for a while, so fun!
Found a lot of weird weird things in the 5th level shop. There got this musical box damn cool lah.
Got this metal cylinder with lots of dots, like morse code like that, then got 20+tuning forks in a row touching the metal cylinder. Then when u turn the handle, the metal cylinder will turn, then got a melody come out! Wanted to buy for Ethel, but then a bit ex lah, $9 neh, for that tiny 4 by 3cm thing.
In the end bought more things for myself then for Ethel, bought a file for school and a ____(not gonna tell).
OMG, at about 6, we like shop halfway, then I check my hp, expecting my mother to send me"why u haven come back?!". Instead, I receive an sms from Ms Tan saying the timetable for Monday, which is HE theory, Bio, MT and Eng.-_-
Then I got that qian bian face lah, Then Jiaqi is like wat?! wat?! I showed her the sms, Then we both shout at the same time"WAT THE HELL!" in the shop.I was like OMG!!! BIO!!!????? she was like ewwww. U know that chapter.
Bus-ed with her home on the 161 bus.
The shopping turned out fruitful, with all the presents for Ethel and something for me. Enjoyed shopping with Jiaqi. Hehe, lets shop together again next time.
~End~

0 comment[s] | back to top