All my training sessions here\(^=^)/
AHHH! OMG! Boonting so poor thing, like got monster training with Dan like that. Always like sweaty sweaty one, then have to borrow water bottle from Yunwei. Then cannot go break. Feel sad for herTT.TT *haha, the words super tiny rite?*Monday Crystal got her teeth thing, never come. Yeeying got her cousin wedding thing, never come. Boonting got her umpiring thing, also never come. Haha, Boonting, we(me and Yunwei) saw Mr Tan after training when we go buy drink. Missed the chance;P Yah, left me, Yunwei and Anisia. Sec 3s only got Clare and Zhiyi. Sec 1s always a lot of ppl one. Me and Anisia played with Yunwei. Then later me and Yunwei played with the sec 1s. Poor poor, have to collect CCA fund from everybody. Haha, I 1st to give the $3. Then it was Chelsea. Yunwei only collect $6 at the end of the day. Haha, poor little girl. Bus-ed home with Yunwei. Well, for like 2 stops bah. Alighted at Rivervale Plaza to buy lunch for myself. Next training on Wednesday. Okok, I gonna stop talking crap. byebyes^=^ ~End~ Wednesday Training again. Today everybody got come... I think. Yeeying cut her hair. Me and Yeeying played with Sheryl and Tania. Lost horribly, like not used playing with them. They say one(me) phobia of high balls, one(Yeeying) phobia of low balls. lol. Gotta train harder. Somehow, Anisia and Boonting doesn't hate each other anymore. They like friend friend like that. Anything can happen in this world. Played with Chelsea too, she super cute.*(^:^)* Helped her with her smack and serve, better nah. Sheryl keep BOO-ing me, scare me like hell. Me and Chelsea change place, in the end she got BOO-ed too. Nothing to talk about le..... byes ~End~ Friday Crystal never come, got her braces thing. Trained nah. Sec 1s got match. See them so interesting. Haha, Chelsea is 1st.*kinda proud of her nah* Soo, never underestimate ppl just because of their size, or height, or.. watever. Okays, byebyes. ~End~ Tuesday Haha,I am like eating lunch and typing this post. Go Pasir Ris Sec for friendly match. Haha, I won like all of the 6 or 7 match that I play. Just make them run can already. Huhu, I so evil. They smack like so nice and fast la, hai dao me and Yeeying lost a few points. Evil. Reach home at 2.30pm. 2.30 neh! So late. Haha bus-ed home with Yunwei. I cannot imagine she 1st time jaywalk(no offence Yunwei). I literally flew across the road. Then Crystal jaywalk also. In the end if u draw a line between us it would be like a triangle. Yunwei like stunned and confused, like stuck there. Then gan gan hao 88 come. Yunwei no choice have to jaywalk, ran to the bus stop. Then when we sit down that time Yunwei said she first time jaywalk. Coz AMK hub, the bus stop, the pedestrain(ok, i dunno how to spell) crossing and the coffee shop all in front of her house. The only thing in front of my house is a super big and wide drain, like a long gigantic swimming pool(only that no human in their right mind would swim in that disgusting drain). Haha, this is random but.. I love ice cream!<()0 ~End~ Thursday Nothing much to say nah, Crystal and Anisia never come, a bit quiet nah. Trained with the Sec 1s, they keep calling Yunwei 'air stewardess' I feel that Yunwei really should be air stewardess. Haiz, I dun even know wat I want to be when I grow up. Maybe a chemist, or maybe an auditor, like my 2nd sis! Haha, I still dunno wats the difference between an auditor and a accountant. Watever... School reopening le, so sad, they should like make like 2 months of holiday mah, ssaadd. OMG, Huiping! I found your twin! She acts exactly like you neh. Wats her name huh? Rachel I think. I forgot o_O ~End~ 0 comment[s] | back to top |