|
|
Camp
Damn sad, tmr got CCA camp.3 days 2 nights.Wah lao, last year only 2 days 1 nights lor.Bad News:Now like 6pm le, and I haven pack a single thing yet.Need 3 shorts,I only got 2 sch shorts. Then how!!!???And both my sch shorts disappered.Cannot find a bag to put all my camp things.Have to borrow from sis.Good News:No need wear contact lenses for 3 days!~End~
|
Who

A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
Camp
Damn sad, tmr got CCA camp.3 days 2 nights.Wah lao, last year only 2 days 1 nights lor.Bad News:Now like 6pm le, and I haven pack a single thing yet.Need 3 shorts,I only got 2 sch shorts. Then how!!!???And both my sch shorts disappered.Cannot find a bag to put all my camp things.Have to borrow from sis.Good News:No need wear contact lenses for 3 days!~End~