S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

evilllll
Evilllllll, Boonting just tag me to do this quiz.
*Sry Eunice, I done something similar before so I dun wan to do. Gomen!*
Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you have named 20 people.
1. Anisia*Hehe, table tennis ppl first*
2. Boonting
3. Yeeying
4. Crystal
5. Yunwei
6. Jean
7. Maisie
8. Melissa
9. Huiping
10. Xinyi
11. Millie
12. Peiyu
13. Nicole*not the badminton one*
14. Lyndy
15. Lynda
16. Vanessa
17. Eunice
18. Ingrid
19. Tessa
20. Wanling

#1 How did you meet number 14?
-(Lyndy) During camp, when she was yawning until she cry.

#2 What would you do if you never meet 1?
-(Anisia) I don't know. How would I know?

#3 What if 9 and 20 dated with each other?
-(Huiping and Wanling) Erm.....it would be..damn weird.

#4 Describe number 3.
-(Yeeying) Super clever,super gd at chinese, super gd at table tennis.

#5 Do you think number 8 is attractive?
-(Melissa) Yah, of course! She sooo funny^^

#6 Describe number 7.
-(Maisie) Optimistic, values her friendship, pretty.

#7 Do you know any family member of number 12?
-(Peiyu) Nope.

#8 What language does number 5 speak?
-(Yunwei) Fei hua, english and chinese lor.

#9 Who hangs out with number 9 always?
-(Huiping) Jean or Melissa. nt sure

#10 How old is number 16 this year?
-(Vanessa) 14 somewhere there.

#11 When is the last time you spoke to number 13?
-(Nicole) A few days before today, on msn

#12 Who is number 2's favourite singer/band?
-(Boonting) Emm, no idea.

#13 Have you ever dated number 4?
-(Crystal) We are both girls u know, and we are both straight one, so, definitely not.

#14 What is number 10's last name?
-(Xinyi) Ng.

#15 Would you ever be in relationship with number 11?
-(Millie) Relationship as in friendship?or wat? Friendship- we are already friends
Relationship- we are straight u know.

#16 Which school does number 3 study in?
-(Yeeying) CHIJ St Joseph's Convent. Duh....

#17 Where does number 6 stay?
-(Jean) I have got no idea, somewhere in punggol?*I dun know! Sry Jean*

#18 What is the fav thing in number 5?
-(Yunwei) Manga, storybooks, table tennis. I think.

Tag five people to do the survey.
1. Yunwei
2. Crystal
3. Anisia
4. Xinyi
5. Nicole

0 comment[s] | back to top