S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

yunweiiiiii
Decided to post, coz Yunwei is saying that my blog is died.
Today got training. Boonting was sick, never come.
Nothing much happened nah, except that I hit the ball like super near the net, then Yeeying lean on the table to hit the ball, in the end her jersey all got glitter. hahas.
And Clare's hair was like weird. AND GOT ICE CREAM!!!! OMG!!!!!
When me, Yunwei and Crystal were at the 119 bus stop there. The intelligent Yunwei decided to let go of the peach lemon drink carton and let it hang on the straw only.
I said"U take like that sure drop one nor...."
1 second later:
"aarrggghhhh!!!"
Me and Crystal turned just in time to see the carton roll onto the grass there. Looked up and saw Yunwei having the straw in her mouth and the drink is like dripping onto her pinafol.
LOL-ed for a long long time.
*U should have seen her, Once u think of it u can like laugh forever*
Yunwei waited for her parents at the bus stop while me and Crystal were walking to Compass for lunch. Walked halfway and got a call from Yunwei, she was talking to Crystal.
excerpt:
Crystal-me: Yunwei want to talk to you.
Crystal-Yunwei: wait huh, I giving the phone to qiaofang.*pass me the phone*
Me: Hello?
Yunwei: HI!! I can see you from here u know, you with the orange bag and her with the colourful bag.
Me:*damn confused*
Me:*started giggling* Erm Yunwei, I am qiaofang u know, not Crystal.*LOL*
SOOO, apparently, she mix me and Crystal up. Crystal is the one with the orange bag and me woth the colourful bag. So, I guess she didn't hear that Crystal is gonna pass the phone to me. Blur blur Yunwei.
Ate KFC. eat until like super full.Went home at 2.
On 19 July, we have to go for breakfast AS A TEAM??????
yep thats it.
Get well soon Boonting!!!!

0 comment[s] | back to top