S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

OMGSSSSS!!! ART
super rainy day!
OMG, YES! no more graphs! and the congruence and similarity looks easy(looks can be decieving)
PE was urgh, have to run like 2 rounds.
English was urgh too, coz every lesson have to do this do that..... like so sian lor.
Recess was the only ok period.
Bio was urgh x515452354times. Boring and disgusting, I 看不顺眼the teacher. I dunno y.
Maths was stinky, coz of Jean's sch bag. The lesson itself was fine.
Lit was boring as usual. Charlotte was learning Jap.
Charlotte:*talking to herself* O genki desuka?
Me: How are you?
she: O.O how u know!!???
me: went to japan for sch trip last time.
she: *talking to herself again*ichi, ni , san, yon/shi, go, roku, nana/shichi, hachi, kyu, jyu(1-10)
me: *wth???*
Charlotte cannot remember num 1-10, and I was like laughing at her.加油Charlotte! practice makes perfect.



Poor poor Jean lost her pencil box during recessTT.TT I feel so 惭愧can! Coz Jean left her pencil box outside the toilet, then she forgot to take it. Me and Annabel walked out and saw her pencil box. I thought Jean was still inside so I just left it there, but actually she forgot to take. Then during Bio, she went down to find it, and it disappeared! Must be the cleaning auntie steal it or something. I should have took the pencil box!!! WHY DIDN'T I???!!!
Jean was depressed the whole day, she was so depressed that she wasn't even listening in maths.
Ms Tan ask ppl to do some questions. Jean was like praying loud enough for the group to hear but not Ms Tan to hear.
"Omgs,not me,pls not me"x10
Ms Tan: Jean!!! come do part c)! I saw u praying very hard.
We all lol-ed

Okays, like tmr is Thursday, and I only found and cut out the pictures only!
Like wth rite? Finding the traditional pictures hard enough already, plus have to pass up next week!
Omgs, this post too long le, have to stop crapping and do my art. ~byes

0 comment[s] | back to top