super disgusting
Ok, Chinese got ting xie. I got 19/30.Very gd for me lor, considering I used to get like 2/16. Art was ok, Ms Alvina said my kimono pics was nice^^ Recess! Maths. Ok, I was wrong, Congruence and Similarity wasn't that easy, but it was not hard too. Geog Test. Got open book for like 5 mins. so should be can pass lah. Bio was, ermmm, I dun think I need to describe in detail. Yah, she was teaching about ...herm. Nicole Lim was gross, asking super sick question about ...herm. Learned about ...herm and ...herm. Yunwei do not know what is the meaning of *re*t. It was hard to explain to her. like ewwww During English Mrs Ho was very angry coz got one group didn't do their work seriously. scold until like 2.15 then let us off. Ate lunch and went home alone Maybe I should give up, just forget about everything. But I can't, so what should I do? 0 comment[s] | back to top |