S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

LOL (ouch)
Today was like lots of LOL and OUCH
Passed up my art yesterday le, no need worry about it.
HE just give us the coursework, the topic is a lot easier, about different ethnic group in Singapore.
During Lit was funny, Peiyu tried to learn number 1 to 10 in Jap. is 1(ichi) 2(ni) 3(san)
Then when u wan to say like number 1, add a ban behind. Ichiban, Niban, Sanban. Peiyu said Ichiban, Nichiban, Sanchiban, Yonchiban. Like Me and Charlotte really LOL-ED.
Training was super fun, like Clare suddenly ask me to play with her, then suddenly play with Chewhui's friend. Then suddenly got no one to play with, so I slacked.
So played with kawaii Chelsea, had A LOT of fun playing with her. like LOLed for a long long time. So Chelsea decided to be evil and hit me on the butt with her bat, ouch it hurts a lot.(she's dangerous), then went to toilet with Chelsea, met Rachel on the way. Outside the toilet, Chelsea show us her punching moves and everything, so coollll.
Then I finally got my revenge, I took a ppball and throw it on her hand. She was like ouch a lot. Then she go around annoucing that I bully her, actually I really did:3
Then got doubles, Me and Chewhui, Clare and Chelsea. Chewhui threw the ball realllllllly high.
Break time, Chewhui and Chelsea decided to be funny, pushed the long bench while Clare was sitting on it. Clare fell down dramatically. Tania sat on it next, she didn't fall, stood up just in time. I was on the same table, just the opposite side.
Guess wat happened to me, the bench was push so far in that it hit my leg like really really hard, cried out in pain, tears almost dropped. For a moment, thought my leg bone seriously broke, coz it was THAT pain. But I can move my toes, so I'm ok(phew). The pain lasted like 10 minutes.
Went back then trained with Chelsea.
Halfway went downstairs with Yunwei to buy drinks for the 3 coach, Boonting and Yunwei.
Then went home with Yunwei and Jiaqi.
I am like totally looking forward to tmr's breakfast. Yummm..... Mcgriddles.....
Quotes:
Yunwei-The trick is to look at the (pp)ball. True true, it really works, trust me...
Boonting-OMG!!! Mr Tan so cute!!! I heard her say it 18454 times le. MiniTans
Chelsea-I am not laughing for 3 minutes starting from now. 1 second later she starts laughing
~~
Next post:
Okay, I shall get straight to the point. MY CRAB DIED.
Like I was like lifting up the coconut shell(its shelter). IT WAS HORRIBLE. The shell was like far far away from that disgusting dead body, ok, actually it is only 2 cm away.
I wanted to take a picture, but I dun think I can do it, coz it is the gross-est thing i have seen in my life.
U know the 8 legs of the hermit crab was spread out, like a spider. The place where the shell should be is like just a (rotten)part of the crab, the shell was like 2 cm away from it. The crab looks disgustingly nakedly dead. Like freaking out right now, coz I know I gonna have a nightmare tonight, woth that disgusting picture stuck in my head. Ewww *4574587435756743587874567890 times
~~

0 comment[s] | back to top