good mooddddddd
Today was a really rainy day.Like I reached the canteen in the morning, after awhile, it started raining really really heavily, which puts me in a good mood. Yep rain+wind= my good mood. Yah, really like the rainy weather and the cooling wind. Smiled like the whole day. Teo-chan made my whole day better too^^ was really really happy:D After school like went to pump the basketballs with Yunwei and her group, coz they lost during PE. Since I was waiting for Yunwei then why not help her? Yah, took the pump from Ms Tan then went down. Found out there is no electric socket there, so me and Yunwei went up and find Ms Tan. Shouted down to Xinyi to ask her if Ms Tan was downstairs. Then Yunwei turned around and saw Ms Tan behind her talking to a student... lols Yah, so she went down with us to find the socket, like dun have, so ask the auntie go open like 2 storerooms. So, Ms Tan found the rooms with like lots of boxes all around, literally crawled in to take out the extention cord. So plug that electric pump in and started... pumping? I am like a onlooker, then all the basketballs were bouncy then went to eat lunch. Talked crap with Yunwei On the way home. ~~ PS: One Liter of Tears was super touching, cried a lotTT.TT and I find Ryo Nishikido super cute. 0 comment[s] | back to top |