S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

worse, then better
Hiaz, today was just like exams???
Maths was easy, except for one question, which somehow I couldn't solve while everybody could.
urgh, thats not all k, Lit was like shit, squeeze all that I could on the paper le, brain cells all half-dead le, and still I only filled like 75% of the PAGE only. One word: dead.
Then after recess was english, had to freaking upsize my handwriting, which makes it 10'000 times untidier and waste my ink. Chinese suppose to get back the Chinese exam paper, like wow, lao shi mark so fast, yah, but then haven add the marks, so in the end have to do 作文 , which sucks lah. Ended up writing like almost all han yu ping yin.
CD like talk crap, realised that 8 August had to wear house shirt, yay, red house, just right for national day celebrations. But sad lah, no training. @.@ Realised that on 16 August there is CIP to collect newspaper(ON A SATURDAY), how lucky, as on that day is Ms Tan AND Yunwei birthday. haha, got a good idea what to buy for Ms Tan and Yunwei le. Make sure u like it, Yunwei and Ms Tan.
Stayed back to study, but like a bit no results lah, no mood to study, so gonna like wake up at 4 tmr to study. I hope I can wake up. ahhhh, Bio is shit I tell u, he just totally read from the slides, how he expect us to understand? still have to study ourselves!!!!
HE is ok, only got like 10'001 things to remember.
Last 2 paper, dun give up, like 1 more day only, dun slack, these 2 papers are very very important, STUDY. oh shit, I can't convince myself.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
PS, YUNWEI!!! Listen to the song! your favourite! My favourite too!

Our Song

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart
I look around, turn the radio down
He says baby is something wrong?
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song
And he says...

[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home ...
before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again

I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
Had gone all wrong and been trampled on
And lost and thrown away
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said...

[Repeat Chorus]

I've heard every album, listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...

Cause our song is the slamming screen door
Sneaking out late, tapping on his window
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow
Cause it's late and his mama don't know
Our song is the way he laughs
The first date "man, I didn't kiss him, and I should have"
And when I got home, before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
And I wrote down our song
~~

0 comment[s] | back to top