S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

=D
haha, Today was a fun fun day. NOT.
Went to HM with my big sis.
Brought a new school bag, white colour. don't think i gonna use yet. Had to buy myself Coke, thought she was treating me:3
Went to Osim coz my big sis wanted to buy some insomnia thing for her colleague. got this saleslady come and like chao dai us lah. Then got this machine that gives out relaxing sounds to help u sleep, it cost $159. o.O WOW. Then my big sis saw this pillow that is in a wavy W shape.
\-...;;';;....-/, then my sis said"This pillow is for snoring rite?"
The saleslady said"err no, this pillow is for anti-snoring." Then there is this moment of silence, then I started laughing and laughing and laughing. haha, a pillow for snoring! like who would even want to buy a pillow that makes u snore!? oh yah the pillow cost like $199 or something.
Then she saw this head massager that looks like some alien device, and it cost $239 or something.
Then went to buy bread and bubble tea and soya bean drink and my coke and the sch bag.
Then went home, then went to bathe.
Woa lao, I tore out the plaster between my pinky and ring finger on my right hand coz the plaster wasn't sticking.*fyi, go see the post before this* then I went to shampoo my hair with both hands, coz I forgot about the wound, then the freaking soap went into the wound and it freaking hurts. So repeated that retarded routine of raising my right hand the whole time and bathe myself with my left hand only. and I realise the wound is like 1mm deep, it is like damn deep for a paper cut lor, and like omg, if I move the 2 fingers too much, can like see the skin spilt open one.
Then I decided not to go tuition at rivervale plaza tmr because the tuition never revise with us one, then they just keep teaching some unknown-to-mankind-chapter which no mankind can ever understand. I suspect my tuition teachers is an alien. jkjk
Didn't study today, so decided to study tmr.
Oh yah, that ring of blue black is still there Yunwei, even though it is fading. like omgs, u got superhuman strengh isit, can smack so hard? Lucky I never crumble^^
Yah, thats it. somehow i feel that like nobody whould be even reading this post. =.='''
~~

0 comment[s] | back to top