S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

What a day...
Sighs.... A lot of things happened today.
In the morning, added some things to my HE mindmap. Gave the sweets I brought to all those ppl.(they paid me ofc)
1st and 2nd period was History I think, Maryanne was playing with some rubberband, got this quiz. My group won!:D haha, lucky lah, we all random one, got chocolate!
3rd was PE! Played with the pumped balls, shooted, failedTT.TT cannot aim.
4th was HE, Passed up my mm(mindmap). I hate mm
Recess!=D
Chinese- Oh fine, 听写was hard k?
Science- Realised that even after 8, hellloooo 8 long years with Vanessa, from Pri 1 to Sec 2, we are also not so close. How can you be with a person in the same class for like 8 years...? lols, fate or something.
Lit- Crap, didn't draw the stage thing. drew like on the floor-.-
Maths- Ms Tan teached for a while. Then talked about the St anne church thing. did not want to go for retest.
After school, went _____ staring with boonting. We were on the 3rd floor, looking down, then _____ walked out of his homeroom, then looked up and saw the 5 of us(me, Yunwei, Boonting, Crystal, Yeeying). Boonting was excited and jump jump jump, turn turn turn, ran in, then ran out again. _____ saw what Boonting did, haha, so embarrasing.
When we went up, the tables all pushed back le. Trained.
Kind of played doubles with Millie(my partner), Chewhui and Chelsea. lao shi was like saying Millie plays like so dead, so kinda partnered with me to play against them. kinda weird lah. But Got chocolate!!!(kit-kat) wooooo hoooooo
Suddenly got round robin. Like only played with one person, which is Boonting, lost suuppperrrr horribly. pls lah 5:11 and 7:11 neh.
She said I was fragile, scared I crumple to the floor or something, so she dun dare smack.... still lost anyway. I feel so loser, like so noob or something.
Soon it was 5.30pm, kept tables, picked ppballs. Push back that freaking tables and chairs. Went down to buy Pocky! with Yunwei, Boonting and Yeeying. Took some pictures! Talked a bit then saw _____, Boonting was excited! Yah, so went home with Yunwei and told her about that stupid woman. Yunwei LOLed a lot. That shows how stupid she is. Thats it.
~~


PICTURES! Haha, got Boonting's unglam shot.


0 comment[s] | back to top