tired
Okays, so I sent an happy birthday sms to Yunwei at 12.30am today.Woke up super early and like went to school. Sang happy birthday to Yunwei and Ms Tan. Yunwei got cake :3, never qing me eat:3 SO EVIL. Gave Yunwei markers for her present, since she always said that the marker no more ink le. Giving her the other present on Tuesday. Then went in groups of 4. My group got Me, Ruiqi, Sheryl and Seraphina. So got blk 186A, with Yunwei's group. each level got 6 units. my group took even numbers level, they took odd numbers. Went like all around lor, got quite a stack of newspaper, have to be polite and everything. My group is the 1st to do finish their level! hahaha. took a break at the void deck of 186D. Then we got nothing to do le mah, so go to another blk to do. it is 185C I think. only our group did the blk, they got 10 units at each floor. We split into 2 groups. Ruiqi+Sheryl and me+Seraphina. I got the odd numbers level while they took the even numbers. Did from like the 2nd to 11th floor. We split lah, like left side u do, right side I do. wa lao eh, some ppl very rude neh, I was like,"Good morning, I am from SJC. May I ask if you have some old newspaper?"(I said this like 50 times already) They were like, nonononono. I said," Thank you." Then when I look up, they were like gone already, didn't even hear my thank you. I remember got this unit I asked on the 11th floor, an auntie opened the door and repeated the," Good morning, I am from SJC. May I ask if you have some old newspaper?" She replied,"Do you want a little or a lot?" I replied,"a lot also can." She took 5 trips to the room to take all the newspaper out, taking a little at a time. You can never imagine how ppl keep their newspaper, all like anyhow-fold-in-any-direction. She threw everything like inside the door there, then she opened the door and asked if I can carry all that by myself. I replied"No*ofc not*, I have a friend there to help me." So I called Seraphina over from the other side and saw Sheryl and Ruiqi and asked them to come up too(they were on the 1oth floor) So everybody have to carry 30cm thick stack of newspaper and clothes.(4x30cm= 120cm thick) Then still got the newspaper we collected from the 2nd to 10th floor, making it a big mess. Used the lift, lift door opened and we put the newspaper inside. Super cramped, cause the stacks of newspaper around us too high lah, then no balance and fell all over the floor. Reached the 1st floor. Lift door opened and everybody got out, dragging the newspaper with them. Everything was still in a mess, took 5 min to pack everything then went to 186D. I took the least coz I was helping them to put the newspaper on their arms, then the rest I take. Then Ms Tan asked us to rest, it was like as tiring as running 2.4km lor. Drank like the water our classmates bought. the other were like sitting there doing nothing while all that time we were like draggin newspaper everywhere. So rested for a while. Then later Ms Tan asked the other groups to go and collect while we are resting. Then when everything was done, went to RM to eat. wanted to buy that present for Yunwei but there dun have nice ones, so going to compass to buy. then went to sch to take bag, then went home with Peiyu and Seraphina and Vivian. Then saw Xinyi on the same bus too. ~~~~~~~~~~ PICS! playing at a playground during CIP.(so glam, Elina.) ![]() ![]() ALL CREDITS GOES TO ELINA! WHO TOOK THE PICTURE BUT WAS NOT IN THE PICTURE. POOOOR GIRL. I took this pic on the bus. Peiyu was with us but not in the pic. SRY PEIYU. ~~~~~~~~~~ It is between you and me. It suddenly disappeared, making me feel lost and lonely. It was gone, never to come back again. Then you went and forgot about me. You make me cry tears of joy, then it disappeared, it turned to tears of sorrow. With them, I was unnoticed. Tears of times I was forgotten surfaced. You make me weep, and reminise about the times we were together always, again I feel like nobody. Why is this all happening to me, is it fate, or is it you? Please let it stay as it is always, back together as it was...... 0 comment[s] | back to top |