ahhh!!!!!!!!!
-Tuesday-Weird day lah, got maths back. I got 47/50 =D which is... 94%. okok lah, almost got 49, just because of the stupid - sign. waste my time. cannot remember the rest of the day le, except that got rock climbing. was like funn luh, I got to the top=D. OMFG, I totally got STM, coz i cannot remember the day activities. -Today- PE was okok, english was shitty, coz I cannot see at all, she should give back the fcuking paper then let us highlight mah. STUPID. I got 18/25, ok lah. just wait till i see my HE and Lit and History marks. Science was maths, I HATE maths. Maths was maths, talked about the CIP thing... HAVEN BUY YUNWEI PRESENT!!!!! going to buy tmr, if somebody is going with me. rock wall climbing was scary, esp getting bellet-ed by siow shu yi... you know she joke here joke there one, then when the instructor was teaching her she make alot of mistakes. I climb 1m I scared le, came down IMMEDIATELY, so pai seh, but I think cherishing my life is more important. I bellet-ed Khoo Yunwei, she is heavy, actually not heavy, she is just HEAVIER than me, actually everyone there is heavier than me. I am only is 32kg. When she said 'tight', wa lao, almost flew up lor, lucky got shuyi holding me, but I am like dangling also, the tips of my shoe touched the ground, OMFG, lucky I never fly up. I ALMOST flew up in laughter when Yunwei said"OMG!!! THERE IS A BEE THERE!! LET ME DOWN, LET ME DOWN!!!" wahahaha. went home with xinyi and yunwei. talking about wat to buy for Ms Tan when she came walking by, speak of the devil.......well, not really devil lah. haha, talked to us a bit and went up 88 with us, stopped at the punggol park there. went down 2 stops after. finish art! was shittyly uglyly. So going to rush HE tmr and friday, overnight. nvm, nobody is gonna read this post anyway, just talking to myself. 0 comment[s] | back to top |