TO ANISIA
okok, today is like err, undecribable.Gave Yunwei her wallet early in the morning. Gave Anisia her 2 pen too. Assembly got the gracious girl thing, the one part of the speech was"Amelia always follow the rules even in PE attire."(I forgot the whole phrase, but roughly like that lah) haha, u all know that Amelia ALWAYS tuck in during PE, and sometimes ppl make fun of her. haha, so only 2H knows this thing mah, so we are like laughing and laughing, Then everybody was staring at us like we siao like that. haha. PE got the test, shoot like 1 in only. OMFG, so PAI SEH. 1 only neh.... English was like "oral" decription. recess was like Milo hogging again. As usual, Lindy drank my Milo. hahaha. Jiaqi was doing some gross thing with ice and Lynda was like fainting or something. Then got SPA. OMG, so scary, did finish just in time. The 1st reaction wasted like 5min of my time luh=.= Then was maths, Nicole was really really funny(she is sitting beside me). Nic(the other one), was sitting beside me also and like daydreaming or something. When Ms Tan ask her ans question she like blur blur one. hahaha. Then sang happy birthday song to Anisia. haha, wat happened:---------------------------------------------------------------- Nicole: omg, I think I gonna fart.(says quite softly, but loud enough for the 3 ppl surrounding her to hear.) *The 3 ppl around her started laughing, including me, Then Nic was staring at me, thinking I siao already* Jean:*in front of her* *Whips out her air freshener* Nicole: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ms Tan:*staring at Nicole* Nicole: HAHAHA, I say I want to fart then Jean take out her air freshener!!!HAHAHA *Whole class burst into laughter* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yah, The during Lit was like slack luh, she never come mah. After school ate like chicken rice, when I was eating, the nic keep laughing and laughing, like having fits like that. hahaha. Went home with Yunwei and Seraphina. ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANISIA! LOVE YA! 0 comment[s] | back to top |