S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I DUN CARE ANYMORE
urgh, one thing, ok maybe two. 2H won the ACES day thing! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY, proud to be in 2H.
urgh, and I am giving up on everything already, what is the whole use anyway. NO ONE FREAKING CARES. maybe I will be like that all my life. what the hell can I do? Just accept it. BUT I CAN'T, I CANNOT AT ALL, I TRIED TO CONVINCE MYSELF, IGNORING EVERY FREAKING THING, BUT IT IS NO USE!!!!!! I TRIED MY BEST! BUT I CAN'T!!! i cannot even do an....anything, anything at all. everything i did was useless, maybe we should not have started it at all, maybe i will feel better, a lot better. i want to rewind time, back to where i was really really happy, but it seems u are happier with other ppl now. i tried to give up, but it is useless, now that everything is different. i am non existant to u already, i can see from the way u act. I AM NON EXISTENT.
urgh, I dun care anymore if Mr Sim come and read this stupid non existent blog and sue me so i go to jail and commit suicide and then i will be non existent as always and nobody even want to hold my funeral and my body will be left in the ocean and get eaten by sharks and i will not feel anything and just disappear and nobody will realise that i am freaking missing and continue with that princessy happily life of theirs not even bothering to remember me or finding me and maybe i can contribute to earth by dying coz i won't need to waste the oxygen anymore and don't be surprise if u don't see me anymore coz i may give up on my life and the only thing keeping me alive now is my totally rational brain so i will stop my self pitying and start self depressing but my rational brain told me not to go into self depressing coz there is this match tmr with some st nicolas girl and have to wake up in the early hours of the morning and i bet in the whole building i will be the 1st person to wake up deprived of every single thing that normal ppl do not appreciate till they experience it and i am supposed to die when i was a baby coz i was like premature and i was born after like 6 months and i was suppose to die right there and then and i don't know why i didn't die but i should have died so i wouldn't have to experience what i am experiencing and now i feel like dying. WTF.

0 comment[s] | back to top