confused
I AM so beyond confused.Look, like falling isn't bad enough, but somehow, I never remembered what happened. In a second, step into the gym, flash of brown, staring at my feet wondering what had just happened. I DIDN'T FEEL the tug of the wire when I fall; the air rushing past me; gravity pulling me down as I lose my balance; gasping; my hand holding tightly to the HE tb; all these I should have remembered, but I couldn't. I thought I stepped on a flat surface, but I didn't. I don't even know why I twisted my body to avoid squishing my nose up. It wasn't instinct, I thought about it, it was like an involuntery action, like your heart beating. It felt as though I had no control over myself. Just imagine, it feels like u are getting ready for a 100m sprint, then suddenly, everything blurs and then before u know it, u crossed the finishing line. U cannot remember what happened, u didn't hear the gun fire, u didn't feel yourself running off, u didn't feel your legs moving, u didn't feel yourself breathing, U only knew what happened after u crossed the finishing line. u knew what is SUPPOSED to happen, but u didn't feel it, it feels like a part of your memory have been stolen, and somehow, u wanted to get it back and find out what happened. This is what happened to me, I wanted to find out what happened, it freaks me out that I couldn't remember all these things, like something I should have remembered is stolen away from me. I feel so confused......... 0 comment[s] | back to top |