S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

urgh oral
Ha.
~~Friday 19 Sep
Eng oral, ha. Crapped about the weather to a geography teacher. WOW. Everybody was barking up the wrong tree, thinking that the topic would be about the olympics, turn out, some weather thingy.
~~Tuesday 23 Sep
Vivian's birthday, got her a doggy hp strap and a V keychain.
~~Thursday 25 Sep
*English paper 1 and 2
Lets just say I wouldn't do well.
*CHINESE ORAL. the dreaded one. I took 3 minutes(out of 10min) to figure out how to read 德士. Got worse, a few brain cells died when I saw the word 司机, so nervous that I couldn't read the word even though I knew how to read the damn word. Stoned at the word for 10 long seconds(ahh, there goes my passing mark...), then gave up and skip the whole damn sentence. damnit
Conversation was over in a sec, when I crapped about how parents worry when the children do not come home. I swear I spoke 4 sentences only.
I think I made a lasting memory(for being the worse student ever) on the teacher.

0 comment[s] | back to top