heys ppl^^
HI! hahaha, today was sian all the way. got chinese paper 1 and 2, surefailone. Finally it is the end of the week.oh yah, got a new livejournal acc. I will update like here and there. those postfilledwithbadwords I will like put it on lj so the DMs would not come rushing to gimme a booking form. And I will keep this site free of bad words:) (lj acc credit to BOONTING)see boonting, your name so big^^ oh yeah we talked like from 2.06pm to like 5.27pm hahaha, super mad(AND SUPER HIP), she funny luh. ilovemrtanlikemad.lj.com, xenoant.lj.com, xenomt.lj.com, xenopride.lj.com. Still got, cooterbug.lj.com, bummersheep.lj.com, banggabang.lj.com, boozebuster.lj.com(sound like bouncer like that. {booze is beer}) hirameko.lj.com (her cup:)) hahaha, okays, I promise to mug from now on then celebrate like siao later 7 more days to end of EOY 3 more days to Art and Lit paper 7 more days to Jiaqi birthday circa 1 more month to twilight movie LINK: http://ellacubed.livejournal.com/ u can link both my lj and my blogger. 0 comment[s] | back to top |