S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

E and MO
YAY! finally, I succumbed to the temptation of changing blogskin. so here it is:)
nice rite? ~I love it! Looks like I have to shorten all my post from now on. very messy.

hahaha, had this amazingly funny convo with Amelia
We named ourselves E and MO. She is E, I am MO.add together, EMO. hahaha, lame....[(AMELIA)] says (2:26 PM):
i told one of my friends tat u r my twin
[(AMELIA)] says (2:26 PM):
(:
[(AMELIA)] says (2:26 PM):
but dont worry
♥qiaofang says (2:26 PM):
hahaha
[(AMELIA)] says (2:26 PM):
he's cool bout it
[(AMELIA)] says (2:26 PM):
(:
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
he's???!!!
[(AMELIA)] says (2:27 PM):
ya
[(AMELIA)] says (2:27 PM):
he's frm canada
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
CANADA!
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
wait, where is canada?
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
europe?
[(AMELIA)] says (2:27 PM):
erm idk how to describe
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
or isit NAmerica?
♥qiaofang says (2:27 PM):
or S America?
[(AMELIA)] says (2:27 PM):
the place where everything is very cheap
♥qiaofang says (2:28 PM):
hahaha, that didn;t help
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
im nt sure
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
wad
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
im bad wif maps
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
duh
♥qiaofang says (2:28 PM):
Samehere
♥qiaofang says (2:28 PM):
I cannot even find Singapore
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
hhahaha
♥qiaofang says (2:28 PM):
because it is not even there
[(AMELIA)] says (2:28 PM):
dont be mean MO
♥qiaofang says (2:28 PM):
It is REPRESENTED by a tiny full stop
[(AMELIA)] says (2:29 PM):
its there just too small
♥qiaofang says (2:29 PM):
that means it is smaller than a full stop
♥qiaofang says (2:29 PM):
that why i cannot find it, it is MICROSCOPIC
[(AMELIA)] says (2:30 PM):
hahahaha maybe ure rite
♥qiaofang says (2:30 PM):
hahaha


PS. E, how many times must MO tell you, E IS NOT FAT

0 comment[s] | back to top