|
|
Lucky
Long time never blog le.Nowadays nothing to do, but then there's a lot of training and Elementz things. Feel like changing Blogskin again...........Then on Next Tuesday there is class chalet, Next wed and thurs there is some TT thing? idk, forgot the date. On 16 Nov-21 Nov, I have to go Austrailia. Anyone wants presents? I will buy for TT ppl one, then some for close friends and juniors:)And,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I got into F1!!!!! Happy Happy Happy So I will be taking:+English+MT+A Maths+E Maths+Pure Physics+Pure Chemistry+SS+Geog
|
Who

A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
Lucky
Long time never blog le.Nowadays nothing to do, but then there's a lot of training and Elementz things. Feel like changing Blogskin again...........Then on Next Tuesday there is class chalet, Next wed and thurs there is some TT thing? idk, forgot the date. On 16 Nov-21 Nov, I have to go Austrailia. Anyone wants presents? I will buy for TT ppl one, then some for close friends and juniors:)And,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I got into F1!!!!! Happy Happy Happy
So I will be taking:+English+MT+A Maths+E Maths+Pure Physics+Pure Chemistry+SS+Geog