S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

~amazingly boring life~
Yep, holidays are done halfway, life became increasingly stuck to the computer.
So here am I blogging.


Friday

Went to training, dangerous journey there. At the traffic light, this truck full of metal and something stopped beside the bus, I was thinking*OMG, if all those metal fall, everybody in the bus will be dead!!!* Okays, the light turned green, the bus is now in front of the truck, so now you think its safe rite? Apparently not.
And now, in front of the bus, there is another truck, full of..... Guess what? DIESEL. Paranoid me thinking again*OMG, If that tank exploded, the whole sengkang will be a pile of ash!!!*
The bus finally reached the bus stop, got off the bus and I'm like safe!
(See how paraniod I am?)
Training was kinda slack lur, Volleyball girls having match, so set up about 4 tables to train. I didn't play lur. Anyway not feeling well. Did some retarted game with the netball girls staring at us:/ And then got early dismissal:)

Saturday
Suppose to have friendly, lucky don't have.
Still pondering over the fact that my (ex)doubles partner(Yeeying) and Anisia are now like doubles partner coz jiao lian wanted them to play together. then WAT THE HELL!!! WAT ABOUT MEEEEEEE????!!!!!! So now I am neither single nor doubles. I am NOTHING NOW. DAMN IT.
So kind of trained and have match against juniors, felt that I got worse and worse, I am like deproving and deproving.
Talked a lot about the placement thing, clever ppl got 8 sub ofc. Cheer up, boonting! Believe in yourself.
So went home, lucky Yunwei got parents fetching her. Haiz.

Sunday
(hope my 2nd sis doesn't see this)
Woke up to a noisy racket, My 2nd sis was like crapping, A LOT. So apparently, she paid a deposit for a HOUSE near COMPASS. [fyi, my 2nd sis is 27 years old] she was hoping she got the house, then she can stay in it with her BOYFRIEND, or my soon-to-be BROTHER-IN-LAW*omg*
Yeah, then she showed off her RING her BOYFRIEND gave her, and the RING is on her left hand ring finger, ya all knows what that means rite? yeah, and now she keeps talking about having a BABY.
SO, I assumed that they will be getting a HOUSE, and get MARRIED and have a BABY, which most likely would happen next year. Hard to take in all at once huh? nah nah uh uh :)
Later going to paternal(fathers side) grandma birthday party. As you all know, I not so close, in fact, has no relations to my (EX)father at all. So kinda awkward going there. and if I see that stupid, peaNObrain, stealer, retarted,clumsy, ______, _____, _____ (EX)father of mine, I will take my, errrrmmmmm, KEY, I WILL TAKE MY KEY AND STAB HIM A THOUSAND TIMES. STAB STAB STABBY STAB. Please emphasise on the word, EX.

SSSTTTAAAABBBBBBB

0 comment[s] | back to top