S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

AWESOME CAMP!!!! and class chalet:)
I am awesome
Lunched with Chelsea at pepper lunch! me and my cravings:)
Went home, guess what I did? Lie on the bed and sleep, exhausted. slept from 4+ to 8, then ate dinner:)
So now blogging.
Class chalet was AMAZINGLY FUN.
yeah yeah, trying to make this post as short as possible.
but who cares? Next time I grow old I wanna read all these post! fond memories........ rite?
So arrived at the chalet, then played and ate flour with mentos, I will never ever forget Nicole's face with flour and everything. never ever ever:)
Nicole was outside shouting the door to be opened, damn funny nuh, cannot describe.
Then bbq, was hectic luh, poor Nicole still got like 60+ chicken wings not eaten.
Yunwei and the gang was making a concoction of 7up, Miranda, Coke, Root Beer.
Ms Tan said it taste like cough medicine.
Agreed.
Cats came and Crystal and me decided to feed them with hotdogs.
okays nothing to say le:)

TT camp was...... errr....... somewhere in the middle of horrible and awesome.
Sad thing is no bonding games at all, no netball(okays, got, for like 5min), no captain's ball, no poison ball, no dog and bone. But there's training:)
So 1st day,
Went there, was kinda late, then played 5 min of netball, then went to Gym and train. Train till like 5+, went to prepare bbq, bricks was fill with ants. NEST. Sec 2s help to like prepare luh.
Took 1h to try and get the fire started, to no avail. Somebody brought a box of fire starters and after the nice teachers took 1/2h to start the fire, we all ate:)
I got my chicken wing:) chicken wing chicken wing chicken wing chicken wing chicken wing:)
Lots of Thankies to Yunwei and Crystal for cooking the food.
After 1st part of the movie, too tired, went to sleep at 1+. sleep till 4am, then damn cold, then cannot sleep le. 3h only neh.
2nd day
Ate Choco Crunch, and chocolate cake, delicious:)
Train from 8.30 to like what? 12.30?
Sry Yunwei, couldn't go home with you.

Indian dancing with a goatee on Mt Everest:)

0 comment[s] | back to top