S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

noooooooooooooo
Today was fun fun fun fun fun NOT
Travel allll the way to sch then go with yunwei to Serangoon station.
Waited 30 min for jiao lian and lao shi. then they drive to Nee Ann Sec.
I like the dolls hanging on jiao lian car!!!!!! I like his car:)
Two mad PSP ppl playing and playing like there is no tmr.
As usual, lost the matches again.
But all the Sec 3s and BT and Anisia won. Thats good:)
I didn't improveeeeee TT.TT
hahaha, so take jiao lian car went back sch.
hahahah, then one of the juniors close the door, the carpet cum floor thing was hanging out. just imagine nah. HAHAHAHA.
went 7 eleven and put my brain to use. Y'all know those cracker things??? Since they are hollow, I just squash them, then can save space and put more cracker :) hahaha, helped Yunwei save money luh :)
Bus-ed home.




PS go Yunwei blog, go see her super cool pictures :)

0 comment[s] | back to top