S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

nzone
ohhh, had nzone yesterday and today.
Yesterday got to play doubles with yeeying.
Our opponent was TWINS. hahaha, they had the same bat and everything, except for specs.
They were so nice! Sometimes if we won a point they would clap and cheer for US. A match that I will never forget:)
lao shi was kind of scolding me coz I didn't play well*opps*
Today didn't play, but had a funtime cheering juniors and seniors on.
and Lynette came:) 18 le lohhhh... hahaha, she still looks really cute:)
oh just called my sis in korea using msn. hahahah, idk got this call function one. superrr cool.

long promised pictures:) first two is at AMK hub after watching twilight, which is a long long time ago.(super glam)

long journey to naval base secyeeying tying her hair, lol


rings of jupiter:)on the bus:)

Thats all I have.
Others is with yunwei and crystallisation. you two have to upload yourself le.

PS, Changing blogskin soon, so I will relink ppl after i change blogskin.


0 comment[s] | back to top