S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Today was funfunfunfun.
PE was interesting:]
Situ threw the frisbee, it flew from one end of the hall to the other, then *boop* *crack* *tuk* *tuk*, the frisbee, BROKE, into two peices. hahaha, then everybody was sitting in the hall laughing like mad:]
Then recess was as usual, physics SPA was a mad rush, still have to go home do. then we were late for assembly:
Then went homeeee.
something interesting:

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:03 PM):
-eating sweets-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:04 PM):
-pluck them out of your hands and threw them away-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:04 PM):
-picks them out from the bin and stuffs them in your mouth-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:05 PM):
-grins-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:05 PM):
-and runs away laughing-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:05 PM):
-shoots them like bullets at your eyes-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:05 PM):
-disappears-

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:05 PM):
-shields them-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:05 PM):
-says some magical words and you reappear-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:06 PM):
-I splat mud on your face-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:06 PM):
-and flies away-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:06 PM):
-sweets turns into balls of fire and burns holes through you-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:06 PM):
-i go to yunwei's heaven-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:06 PM):
-which is invisible to YOU-

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:06 PM):
-rain suddenly starts pouring and washes away the fire-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:06 PM):
-lightning strikes your 'Heaven"
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:07 PM):
-and you come out screaming-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:07 PM):
-i sneer at you and take off-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:07 PM):
-a snap of my fingers and you are the one striked by the lighting-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:07 PM):
-I duck behind a boulder and hurls rocks at you-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:07 PM):
-it hits you right in the face-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:08 PM):
-ouch-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:08 PM):
-you bleed like mad-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:08 PM):
=D
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:08 PM):
-rocks turns into balls of ice cream as the changed their course and SPLAT! falls on you-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:08 PM):
-i lick up the ice-cream-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:08 PM):
-you stare at me dumbfounded-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:08 PM):
- i blow it up your nose-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:09 PM):
-suddenly, you find yourself falling into a deep dark hole-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:09 PM):
- then i fly-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:09 PM):
-you fall-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:09 PM):
-deep down-

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:09 PM):
-but it's never-ending-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:09 PM):
-for you-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:09 PM):
-for me, i fall into a mystical jungle with radiance and pure beauty-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:09 PM):
RIGHT><

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:10 PM):
yea.. it's soo right
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:10 PM):
-you land on hard ground-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:10 PM):
-and realize that you're in a pit full of snakes-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:10 PM):
-jungle turns into a jungle of SPIKES and you scream but its too late, you've diedand gone to doggy heaven-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:10 PM):
-i'm flying-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:11 PM):
-in heaven, i get the support of the dogs and they charge at you-\
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:11 PM):
-and tears you to shreds-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:11 PM):
-you're in zombie heaven-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:11 PM):
-too bad they are just spirits, they just tickle-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:11 PM):
-another snap of my fingers are i'm safe and sound-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:11 PM):
-you, however...-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:12 PM):
-are still in doggy heaven-

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:12 PM):
-as you land in another realm, you find yourself in the middle of an about to erupt volcano-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:12 PM):
-it showers me with love while you bathe in doggy saliva-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:12 PM):
-I speak to the gatekeeper and gets myself out of heaven and down to earth-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:12 PM):
-why you fall and died another time, this time gone to snakey heaven-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:12 PM):
-it showers you with molten lava rocks and you are scorched-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:13 PM):
-NO<>
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
-i command the snakes and they appear beside you and bites you-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:13 PM):
follow the story line
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
-you are poisoined-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
-and it's incurable-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
why can't i change the LOVe part?
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
i want MOLTEN LAVA ROCKS
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:13 PM):
haha
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:14 PM):
-i smile & i go to yunwei's heaven, where i rise with power again(:-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:14 PM):
no, continue and try to save yourself
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:14 PM):
-there, you fall into a scorpion heaven where you are stinged-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:14 PM):
where am i? i'm on earth
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:14 PM):
so me..
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:15 PM):
-they obey me and i'm LOVED, you fell on earth and the humans kill you for food.-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:15 PM):
- you cry and die again-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:15 PM):
-i escape them and flies up to your heaven and drag you down-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:15 PM):
-they start clawing you to pieces-
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
-but i unfold my wings while you fall into the volcano, which erupts with lave.-

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
-you die and go to the undead pit-
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
lave?
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
oh.. i gotta go..
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
cya
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
5.15 le
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
okays, continue next timex!(:

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
haha
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
lol
♥ qiaofang says (5:16 PM):
bye crys

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
like we will rmb
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
byeeeee
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
maybe qf would
**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
haha
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
xinyi finally fell asleep?

♥ qiaofang says (5:16 PM):
heyysss~~~

[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
?

[c=12]♥{X} {I} {N} {Y} {I}[/c] says (5:16 PM):
watever la

[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:16 PM):
hahah

♥ qiaofang says (5:16 PM):
OH!

**[[cRyStaL]]** says (5:16 PM):
oh qf, dun forget abt the broken frisbee
[Y][U][N][W][E][I] says (5:17 PM):
i tot you were sleeping

♥ qiaofang says (5:17 PM):
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
[c=12]♥{X} {I} {N} {Y} {I}[/c] says (5:17 PM):
no i m dead

~~~

0 comment[s] | back to top