S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

OH YEAH
Well, I am supposed to be doing maths now but oh well, whatever.

GOD, now my code went back to normal, idk how, idk why, it just happened.
And I was halfway through the new code I dl-ed -.-
OH YEAH, lots of things to update:)

I got into TPJC.
Orientation was fun! Dynamite was the mass dance, and now we have to dance to it every friday~
Met the best girl friends from OG 2!!! AURA, Goddess of wind! :)
My new class is 11S08! :D
some are extremely vulgar, some are nice, some are childish, how am I supposed to survive this year!

Oh yeah, and I'm still in Table Tennis! My beloved sport:)
(Apparently I forgot about the time when I swore to myself I would never touch pingpong again)

Somehow I became chinese rep, through that numbers game, something mi ma.

And before all that happened, Kaylee was born.

Oh well, that pretty much summarises everything:)

0 comment[s] | back to top