Feeling like a plastic bag
Since entering JC, my perspective widened. New people, new personalities, new thoughts, new subjects, new shit to deal with. Thank god for the nicest friends I've made this year, I pour out all my troubles, and you were all there to lend a listening ear. Most of the time we just complain to each other about the same problems, feeling sad together. We had so many heart-to-heart talks. We had each other's full trust just after 4 months. It was a honour to meet such beautiful souls.
The number of cursings I used this week amounts to two year's worth. This week is just BAD(Only monday 9 May was good, SENTOSA <3). Somehow I wish for everything to change, but it's impossible. Just have to deal with it. I should be concentrating on my results or something, not this. Perhaps I should rewrite this whole post in chinese, since I failed DX
Need to leave my house at 9 on a SUNDAY, to do Project Work. Seriously, my blood boils whenever I hear PW. Which idiot went to invent PW and make students suffer? MOE should be smart and abolish PW, they would be saving generations of teenagers. Oh well, this was supposed to be a one-liner post. Total fail. 0 comment[s] | back to top |