S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

oovoo
YAY, finally got to see Crystal, Xinyi and Yunwei. Through oovoo.
Well, can't touch or hug them:( , but at least I saw them:D

Feel like doing lotssss of stuff this holiday, but have to study:(
I wanna draw lots of cute pictures and put them in my file! I want a new file!
I want to compile my favourite song quotes! I want to learn to play piano!
I want to eat BUFFET! I want to go K-box!(I haven't went before)
I want to go overseas!(even malaysia) I want to go shopping!!!(<3)
I want to eat like crazy! I want to fly kite! I want to see Kaylee more!
I want a new handphone! I want to go to the beach! I want to take neoprints!
etc etc etc....

Hehe, my sister bought be a Domo passport cover! Happy~
But it's funny, she'd like "What's Domo?"


0 comment[s] | back to top